Our Quality Policy
ADO PLASWIN’s quality policy is based on “customer satisfaction”.
The aim of ADO PLASWIN is to provide products suitable with the high standards and technical conditions it sets.
In order to maintain customer satisfaction, it is evaluated whether the customer’s conditions are met or not, and the changing expectations of the customer are shared with the employees; and product improvement as well as certification works are performed. Training courses are organized in order to raise vendor awareness, the smallest dissatisfaction about the product is taken into consideration and reform procedures are carried out.
At ADO PLASWIN, “happiness of employees” is the most important requirement in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Decisions are made after taking the relevant employees’ opinions and in accordance with the “participation” principle. It is ensured that individuals are equipped with sufficient knowledge and skills to undertake liability and responsibilities relevant to their position. An environment in which everyone adopts their own role and is happy about the work they carry out is targeted. While the responsibility belongs to individuals, group activity is also encouraged, and group success is considered above individual success.
In order for the company to improve its competitive advantages within the markets, a “cost-conscious” attitude is adopted and importance is put on how to achieve savings. In accordance with all these principles, ADO PLASWIN shows constant effort to reach a better level than it currently stands on.
Our Environmental Policy
As a company which is conscious about its environmental responsibilities, ADO PLASWIN has determined methods and put them into practice in order to determine the environmental extents and effects of its activities during all of the phases and supporting processes starting from the manufacturing of the product until the completion of the shipment. ADO PLASWIN will remain sensitive about all of its activities being carried out without causing environmental pollution. Therefore the following points have been adopted as our principles;
- Obeying all regulations and administrative arrangements regarding the environment
- Establishing the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, apply effectively and provide the sources necessary for maintaining its sustainability
- Using of energy and natural resources optimally
- Following environmental criteria with regards to the usage of raw and auxiliary material, taking the adverse effects of these materials under
- Prevention of pollution, reducing the waste and source separation in order to reach maximum recycling rates
- Raising employee awareness with the training provided about the environment, informing them and generating motiv
- Sharing the procedures that are carried out with the employees, keeping them open to public interest and taking the expectations of
- Keeping the environmental factor in consideration within new investments and projects
- Reforming environmental performance constantly.
We set new targets every year for a clean environment and a healthy future. While our prime target is to generate as little waste as possible, we classify the waste produced during manufacturing, try to recycle and dispose those which cannot be recycled in a way that is no harm to the environment and in accordance with the law.
In order to reduce our usage of natural resources and production of waste to the lowest level possible, we try to develop new methods, aim to prevent environmental pollution with environmentally friendly projects and maintain the sustainability of the systems built within the frame of environmental protection polic
Our Human Resources Policy
“To create difference with competence, motivation and staff with high performance.”
This is the basic target we would like to reach! The Human Resources policies adopted at ADO PLASWIN serve two important goals;
To motivate individuals to take responsibility, use initiative and therefore, protect their work and the results of their work
To ensure our staff to be more successful in work targets by improving the individual and encouraging group action at the same time.
This way we believe we are able to focus better on targets and human resources and highlight the role of individual value in work success.
Our Human Resources Practices;
With our organizational structure, we assign our employees to positions where they can use their potential effectively and create value for ADO PLASWIN to reach its main targets.
- We carry out our Human Resources processes via professional systems.
- We carry out an objective and fair evaluation by taking the qualities required by the position, personal skills and individual performances.
- We provide a safe and healthy work environment by ensuring our employees to be informed about the targets of the division they work for and the expectations of our brand from themselves.
- We provide the necessary training and development opportunities in order for our employees to improve themselves in the most effective way and perform better.
- We base our objective and fair salary system on the value created by all ADO PLASWIN employees who remain loyal to ADO PLASWIN values and work principles.
Our Customer Satisfaction Policy
The foundation of ADO PLASWIN’s customer satisfaction policy is based on “Customer Orientation”. We reform our procedures constantly in accordance with the customer’s demands and expectations and target building long-term relationships with our customers
In order to maintain customer satisfaction, it is evaluated whether the customer’s conditions are met or not, and the changing expectations of the customer are shared with the employees, and product development works are performed. The smallest dissatisfaction about the product is taken into consideration and improvement procedures are carried out.
Every feedback received from our customers is perceived as a gift. We use all our resources resulting from our experience based on long years and our customer-oriented service, to convert these feedbacks into “customer satisfaction“
ADO PLASWIN follows a customer oriented approach where customers can report their demands and dissatisfactions easily, where these are dealt with objectively, fairly, carefully and confidentially, managed in a way that is not against the legal conditions and our company policy, necessary reforms and checks are carried out constantly to avoid the occurrence of the same dissatisfaction, transparency is predicated upon in customer relations and resolving all customer dissatisfactions is perceived as the main principle.